The Immortal Brethren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Immortal Brethren

Lets discuss some stuff that could help us grow strong!

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Message in a Bottle) Hernando

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Message in a Bottle) Hernando Empty (Message in a Bottle) Hernando Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:18 am

Jimmy D'e Fish

Jimmy D'e Fish
Admin

Hernado,

Well i guess i didn't get to give you a proper good bye. Good Bye! Crying or Very sad Man, your were a great pirate to sail with and shall be missed both by the society and the pirate nation. I know that you didn't chose to leave and hopefully after you get settled in you could pop in once in a while.I still have a promo code you might be able to use(pm me if interested). Well Fair winds mate, and hope hear from ya here.

Last edited by Jimmy D'e Fish on Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

2(Message in a Bottle) Hernando Empty Thx mates Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:02 pm

HernandoVanegas

I appreciate all the good-byes. If it is possible for me to get back to my account after i canceled my subscription, i might sail with you again. However, if not, I can still stay in touch with yo guys on msn or this website.

Retired Captain Hernando Vanegas

3(Message in a Bottle) Hernando Empty Re: (Message in a Bottle) Hernando Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Bridog Rackem

Bridog Rackem
Admin

Yarrrgh! matey if you do come back i got yer back Matey!
that would be great if you come back. If you cant come back at the same level I will help you to level and anything I got you got Mate.
I miss ya me drewgie.

Bridog.

http://brisboatyard.com/

4(Message in a Bottle) Hernando Empty I got level 50 Hernando! Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:41 am

Morgan Lacerda

Morgan Lacerda
Admin

Hey Hernando i got level 50 and i baught a Hercules Pirate im loving it thx for the help also

http://theimmortalbrethren.wowwars.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum